Years ago, I set a goal for myself. I decided I wanted to become
a full time author and write books that help others. Since then, I have authored or coauthored more than 30 books.
I am very grateful for the emails I regularly receive from readers
sharing their successes after reading one of my books.
You Can Do Anything
A recently released book "You Can Do Anything - Three
Simple Steps to Success for Graduates" is now available on
Barnes and Noble. A Kindle edition is also available.
Here are some projects I'm currently active with:
- Writing a College/Univisity text tentatively titled "Effective Help Desk
- Helping some authors publish their books through YCDA, LLC using a 50/50 royalty
split model and coaching to develop an author platform.
- Writing chapters for my new Get Certified Get Ahead Network+ book. The
following Kindle Shorts are available from this book:
- Writing blogs on certification topics.
- Tweeting on
A+, Network+, Security+, and other topics.
- Posting practice test questions and other tips on the
Get Certified Get Ahead
- Posting motivational quotes on the
You Can Do Anything Facebook page.
- Watching sunrises.
Resources to Help You Get Ahead
- Book Lists